Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 14,150 Times in 5,964 Posts
Default Re: DeCastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda10506 View Post
someone got a hold of the good s*** again

Really happy about the news. DeCastro says there is already no pain in the knee after a major injury, I guess that's the benefit of being 22 as opposed to 32 (Harrison). I don't want him rushed back, but once he's 100% I'd like to see him put right back in. Our O line is pass blocking well and if that decreases when DeCastro comes back in then you can always put Foster back in, but we need to see if he can at least help with the run game. Can't put much faith in an injured rookie coming back and making a big impact late in the year, but the way our team looks now it's worth waiting for.
I watched this kid for two years... waiting for him to play for the Steelers... and, alas, I'm still waiting.

I can't wait until he returns -er- finally plays. But, agreed: I do NOT want to see him rushed back, until 100%... and then wait for a few weeks longer (just for good measure). I will have waited so long... at that point, what's an extra fortnight!?!

[To quote Aziz Ansari: I conducted a study, and found out that eating a quesadilla, at 3:00am... is delicious!!!]
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote