View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #89
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
Default Re: DICK LEBEAU MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonySteel86 View Post
Wow!!! I'm not totally against D. lebeau but I've seen some mediocre, and sub par Qb's (Tebow, Painter) that shouldn't be in the NFL, carve this defence apart! Brady even said he got this defence. Somethings gotta change and change quick. I know Troy and James plays a big part in this defence but damn are there no other playmakers on this defence? I was yelling at the tv Sunday SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, MAKE A DAMN PLAY!!!! or maybe they just wasn't put in position to make a play.
Other players don't make plays because that was always Troy's job. Lebeau was so used to hanging onto Troy being a freelancing "Do-Everything" Superman that he doesn't let the rest of the Defense be playmakers. Corners and Safeties are always asked to "Tackle the Catch", D-Linemen aren't allowed to get in the backfield and are told to just stand there and titty twist, Linebackers always dropping into coverage, it's the same sorry crap.

Lebeau's mediocre scheme has been hidden extremely well thanks to players like Troy and Harrison, and without them, his scheme is busted wide open.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote