View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #13
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,950 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default Re: Week 5 heroes & goats

great point on bens 0 sacks. last time vs the eagles he was sacked 8 times w/ a couple of ints i think and we lost something like 14-6.

haleys offense isnt perfect (yet) but 5 weeks in, it is where i woulda expected arians offense to be 5 years in.

woodley hurt his hamstring about the same time polamalu left in the first quarter.

heath miller really plays with a mean nasty streak. alot of opponents seem to want to fight him until they get up and realize "oh, thats just heath playing fair and balls out like always".

mundy made a kick ass hit that drew an undeserved flag. i sure hope he isnt fined.

clarks hit was alittle late and it appeared he was cleaning up. he probably will get a fine just because goodell feels he has to...

shady mccoy is a hell of a player. we held him to 53 yds on 16 rushes.

timmons played like a pro bowl calibur player many of us hope for and expect.

james looked healthy. i thought he would have the least impact between him troy and mendenhall returning.

mendenhalls early return was nothing short of amazing. didnt look tenative at all. gotta love modern medicine.

ben looks great. better than ever. he would never admit it, but i think he is really happy with haley as his new boss.