View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #6
ricardisimo
Administrator
 
ricardisimo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 5,442
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15369
Thanks: 337
Thanked 891 Times in 430 Posts
Default Re: Penalties and Pass Rush

These are people who completely missed out on (or have conveniently forgotten) the classic Landry-Noll Stare-a-thons. I don't understand what a coach is supposed to do. 80% of his work is pre-game prep, and the other 20% gets sidetracked if he's focusing on in-game dramatics designed to freak out his players.
__________________
Why does God hate amputees?
ricardisimo is offline   Reply With Quote