View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:08 AM   #1
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 5,056 Times in 2,144 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Steelers Fever Exclusive Editorial: Wallace???

Wednesday, October 9th, 2012
By Tiger Rowan
Steelers Fever Columnist

Part way through the Eagles-Steelers game, my brother turned to me, and stated, “The Steelers gave the correct wide receiver (Antonio Brown) the money.”

Indeed.

In case you missed the game, Mike Wallace quit. You can sugar-coat it all you want to and/or blame it on the rain (fallin’, fallin’), but there is no way around it: Mike Wallace had one of the most apathetic performances that I have seen in a long time.

Any and every player can have a bad game. I understand that. Cornerbacks get beaten; running backs run into walls of defenders; and quarterbacks throw three interceptions. Bad games are a part of playing sports.

But, what Mike Wallace did was completely different.

A player can try their hardest, and through no fault of their own, have a bad game… due to being slightly off and/or due to the opposition being in a zone. Sometimes, the better team just wins (or, the worse team wins, because they played the perfect game)… even though a player might be putting forth their full effort. That is the beauty of sports.

Read more of this editorial: http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/1015.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you click the "Read More" link, it's a good one! Thanks Tiger!

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote