View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #21
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 5,525 Times in 2,345 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Steelers Fever Exclusive Editorial: Wallace???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
I'm upset with Wallace as far as his effort goes. He just doesn't seem to have his heart in it, and when he gets frustrated, his effort plunges. But, as I've heard many, many times. He DOES draw an extra defender on a consistent basis, and that DOES benefit the other receivers. I won't sit here and tell you he's worth 11 million dollars though, because he ISN'T if he doesn't work on his effort a little bit.

If Ben doesn't hit him on the hands, he seems to give up even trying to make the catch, especially in the End Zone. Their was an instance in which Ben threw one into the End Zone and Wallace didn't even attempt to make the grab.

Sure, he probably wouldn't have got it, but at least GIVE A SHIT.
should let him walk and re-sign mendenhall. if this game was anything, i'd rather pay someone who is putting in 100% and making a difference. and that wasn't wallace. don't get me wrong, wallace is ultra talented but it upsets me to no end to see this guy basically quit on plays

and for those doubting mendenhall, you won't for long. mendenhall is light years beyond our other RB's in the talent department, in the right offensive system he will be huge (aka not the arians offense)
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote