Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,801 Times in 2,682 Posts
Default Re: presidential debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
the hysterical left never fails to entertain
For depth of craziness the "left" cannot match the GOP in the South

This from Arkansas

In a 2009 self-published book, Representative Jon Hubbard of Jonesboro calls slavery a “blessing in disguise” for blacks, who otherwise would have still struggled as “African tribesmen” instead of becoming the citizens of “the greatest nation” on earth.

“The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise,” Hubbard argues in Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative. “The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of this Earth.”...

State Rep. Loy Mauch of Bismarck, Ark., has long made his feelings about slavery and the history of the South through his frequent letters to the editor to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, The Huffington Post reports. In a 2007 letter, Mauch described Abraham Lincoln as a “war criminal,” according to the AP. He also wrote in a 2009 letter that “Jesus Christ did condone slavery.”.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/09/...aign-comments/

More insights from Mr. Munch

If slavery were so God-awful, why didn’t Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn’t there a war before 1861?

I would like to thank this newspaper’s editorialist for publishing the tribute to Abraham Lincoln as well as his second inaugural address so that the readers can see for themselves what a fake this neurotic Northern war criminal truly was.

Nowhere in the Holy Bible have I found a word of condemnation for the operation of slavery, Old or New Testament. If slavery was so bad, why didn’t Jesus, Paul or the prophets say something?

This country already lionizes Wehrmacht leaders. They go by the names of Lincoln, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, Custer, etc. These Marxists not only destroyed the Constitution they were sworn to uphold, but apostatized the word of God. Either these depraved infidels or the Constitution and Scriptures are in error. I’m more persuaded by the word of God

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog...on-slavery-too

And this from Tennessee

Pro-Life Congressman Recorded Himself Convincing Mistress to Get an Abortion

For some insane reason, tea-party Representative Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee taped himself pressuring his mistress into getting an abortion back in 2000, the Huffington Post reports today. DesJarlais, now a pro-life Republican congressman, was a doctor at the time, and met the woman when she had a foot problem during a rocky time in his marriage....

"You told me you'd have an abortion, and now we're getting too far along without one," DesJarlais tells the woman, according to a transcript of the recording obtained by HuffPo. "This is not fair to me. I don't want you in my life," the woman says. "Well, I didn't want to be in your life either, but you lied to me about something that caused us to be in this situation, and that's not my fault, that's yours," DesJarlais responds. The woman counters, "Well, it's [your] fault for sleeping with your patient."

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10...-mistress.html
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote