View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #32
maddog78
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24321
Default Re: Tackling the catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
I don't know exactly what people want. We are not going to have many shutouts. The Eagles only scored 14 points. FOURTEEN. Not exactly a big whiff by the defense. They made some game saving fumbles happen when they needed them. I agree that the Steelers should play more press coverage. Just mix it up a bit. Especially on third down. I think they should be in the grills of the opposing WRs on third down. And send Timmons to add some pressure. He looked good last week. I hope he continues to play like he did last week. He looked like a beast.
I loved the plan for the most part against Philly. Timmons unleashed was a beautiful thing. I just wish our big physical corners were allowed to play that way. We still give up too many completions and always seem to have trouble holding leads in the 4th. One INT this year because the receiver fell down in Oakland. It's a defense that is not at all disruptive. Need to force more TO's. Guys are going to fumble like Vick did every week.

Nice to see Worilds coming from the strong side, too. He seems to do better over there.
maddog78 is offline   Reply With Quote