View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
Brett Cottrell
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18842
Default Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 6 Picks

This is my serious face. The Titans are about to get a whupping. Check out my blog.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans: The only difference between a box of useless crap and the Titansí defense is the box. Steelers by 20.

Dallas Cowboys at Baltimore Ravens: Iíd say that Jerry Jones has his head up his butt, except his buttís not big enough. Nobodyís is. Ravens by 10.

Oakland Raiders at Atlanta Falcons: Atlantaís 5-0? Big deal. Call me when MC Hammerís on the sideline. Raiders with the upset.

Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns: Somebody needs to arrest Mike Holmgren for impersonating a General Manager. Bengals by 5.

St. Louis Rams at Miami Dolphins: Iím a dog. I canít even count. But I can count how many titles the Dolphins have won since the Nixon administration Ė zero. Rams by Fisherís mustache (its intimidation factor alone is worth five points)

Indianapolis Colts at NY Jets: Misery doesnít love company, it loves Jets fans. Boy, does it ever! Colts by 2.

New England Patriots at Seattle Seahawks: Pete Carrollís hair looks like a ragged squirrel. He could wear Belichickís hoodie, but Whisenhunt took a dookie in it earlier this year. Sorry, Pete. Patriots by 10.

Buffalo Bills at Arizona Cardinals: What do you call five rich fat guys sitting around watching this game? The Cardinalsí offensive line. Cards by 2.

Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins: RG3PO takes more hits than Cheech and Chong. Redskins by 7.

Green Bay Packers at Houston Texans: With Brian Cushing out, the Texans wonít have enough roid rage to stop Aaron Rogers. Packers by 5.

Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, unless you behold this game. These teams suck. Buccaneers by who-gives-a-damn.

NY Giants at San Francisco 49ers: Remember last yearís NFC title game? Revenge is a dish best served with Gore. 49ers by 10.

Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers: The Chargers arenít awful, but if they try really hard, they might get there. Broncos by 5.

Detroit Lions at Philadelphia Eagles: I shared a kennel at the Washington Animal Rescue League with some of Mike Vickís dogs. Lions by 456,222.
Brett Cottrell is offline   Reply With Quote