View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #20
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,737 Times in 704 Posts
Default Re: Thursday Morning Coffee Talk (With a Shot of Baileys) Steelers @ Titans

I'm uneasy right now when I shouldn't be. Not sold the Steelers can beat anybody convincingly, let alone a bad team on the road by more than 10 points. Tonight would be a good time to show us fans something along the lines of handling a much inferior opponent in their stadium if they want to go anywhere this season. We could use the AFC Conference victories.

With Mendy back in the starting lineup, I can see the return of the deep-ball tonight off play-action. It's going to be there. Running lanes will be there. The Titans secondary is putrid but we must stay close to the vest on our side of the ball (penalties, hiccups, etc.)

We left a lot of points on the field last Sunday and if we do it again, anybody can beat anybody. I'd like to see the defense pitch a low-scoring affair but the Steelers are NOTORIOUS for being the team to be victim of a struggling breakout player (Chris Johnson.)

This game is dangerous. We got to answer the bell, on the road.

LETS GO. HERE WE GO.