Old 10-12-2012, 06:48 AM   #35
maddog78
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24321
Default Re: Season over

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
no doubt.

it is a disgrace to lose our starting center, right tackle and number 1 and 2 running backs in a single game (and have to sweat out 2 of our 3 remaining safetied writhing around in pain on the field).

oh and ramon foster got hurt as well.

no current coach can admit it, but every former coach will-

having 16 games on thursday night is complete bullshit. that is too little recovery time for these atheletes who play a violent game, especially the atheletes who are a bit older and ESPECIALLY for the road team.

roger goodell and the owners are about 1 thing and 1 thing only, and that is increasing revenue.

as long as it isnt a head or neck injury (or a knee injury to a star qb like brady) they dont care who gets hurt in the process.

i will just laugh at those who continue to blame lebeau who has forgotten more football than any message board fan and most coordinators in the league know.

i dont hate suisham, but i certainly dont trust him from beyond 45 yds. his 53 yarder was a good kick just a yard too short. our special teams are definitely hurting this season. 10 days off couldnt have come at a better time.
Lol. Altitude in Denver, time zone in Oakland, now short week in Tennessee? Did the Titans have a bye last week? I suppose in Cincinnati it will be the chili.

Even before the injuries, our OL was not moving the worst defense in football.

Bottom line, the entire team is #7 right now. If he's off, we lose, and it doesn't matter who we play.
maddog78 is offline   Reply With Quote