View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #25
LayingTheWoodley56
Starter

Member Number: 19023
Default Re: Whoa people, don't panic yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
preseason SB favorites packers and patriots have already lost 3 games, just like the steelers. nobody is throwing in the towel on them yet. many steelerfans have already tossed in the terrible towe and are now hoping to lose every game for a higher draft pick. these people call themselves "realists". i call them sell outs and quitters.

i will root for and expect my team to win every game until the bitter end. the sellout quitters say i wear black and gold color glasses.

when in reality, i wear a steelers jersey and wave my terrible towel proudly. **** the panicing pattys.

Couldn't agree more. Yes, we are 2-3, and an ugly 2-3 at that. But look at, for instance, the Giants last season. They looked awful at points during the season, losing to Seattle at home and being 7-7 after 14 games. Their defense looked just as bad as ours does, if not worse, and we know how our season ended up. I can't stand the pessimism from so many fans. Let's see what happens this week, and if we lose, then maybe its time to press the panic button a little at 2-4, but until then we're only a game away from being .500 and right in the thick of things in whats shaping up to be a very mediocre AFC.
LayingTheWoodley56 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LayingTheWoodley56 For This Useful Post:
Rick5895 (10-15-2012)