Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel
I have been blasting the Steelers players and coaches that deserve it. But I still think they can do it this year.
Get Woodley and Harrison back on the same page, and the secondary problems wil fix themselves. We do that, and this team is back in business.
The Steelers are going to get better as the year goes on:
* Mendy getting back to near 100%
* Redman getting healthy again (he looked beter this last week)
* DeCastro comes back.
* Gilbert comes back (he's still better than Trai EsSUX).
* Team gets more comfortable with Haley' system
* Woodley and Harrison getting healthy again
* Troy Poalamalu getting back on the field
I believe things will get better too, bottom line is TP43, Harrison and Clark and Ike are only a few years from being done. We need to replace these great players real soon and this will be very difficult !