View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #51
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Troy P. sickens me

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfan23 View Post
I said flame away because this board is full of people with questionable intelligence who can't take the time to understand the issue at hand. Let me explain for the ones that need it. Nobody is saying his hair has anything to do with his play on the field or actually winning a SB. The reporter asked the man if he would sacrifice his head of hair if that meant Steelers would win the SB. He said no. I have a huge problem with that. The fact that most of you don't is laughable and you should root for another team if you don't care if your favorite football players don't care about winning anymore. It's his attitude, not his friggin hair you people. Wow!

I guess we finally figured out who this guy is.

Maybe you can go to Tim Lumber's blog and have some meaningful conversations with a man on the same plane as your intellectual level now that you have some free time on your hands. I mean... between your PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off being sent down the basement steps by mommy for stuffing into your cry-hole to quiet your tantrums.

P.S.- While you're at it, look up the word "idiot" in the dictionary before tossing it around cluelessly. I'm sure you'll be happy to see you're famous as your picture is right next to the definition and I'm certain pictures are a big plus for you.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.

Last edited by Buddha Bus; 10-20-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
Hawaii 5-0 (10-19-2012)