Old 10-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
FanSince72
Team President

Member Number: 17502
Thanked 1,055 Times in 473 Posts
Default Re: The HERD predicts 6-2/7-1 in next 8 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
I listen to Colin Cowherd, every morning, on my commute. The guy is very educated, and usually spot on. I don't always "like" what he says, but he is usually very accurate. He doesn't play favorites nor does he sugar-coat anything.

Anyway, this morning, in his "Colin was right; Colin was wrong" segment, he stated:

"I was right about the Steelers. They are getting healthy. BB is amazing. The Steelers will go on a tear, over the next two months, going 6-2 or 7-1."

I concur.
I think 6-2 is quite possible.

Like I've said before, we have way too much talent to be struggling as we have been -- even with the injuries. I think the Bengals game was a good example of that because we won despite Troy being out and Harrison / Woodley being less than 100% as well as having many offensive starters in sweats as well.

I think if Tomlin / LeBeau / Haley keep mixing things up as they did in that game and they keep going deep into the bench to get reps for guys who don't normally get them, can only be a good thing.
I think that game showed that it doesn't have to be all about Troy or Mendy or whoever has been "The Man" in the eyes of the coaching staff and that we are a lot deeper than we may have thought.

Granted, it takes more work to game plan that way, but I think that extra work will pay off big in the future.
FanSince72 is offline   Reply With Quote