View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:35 AM   #25
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,318 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: I was watching Ziggy Hood Last night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i see MUCH MORE stupid shit posted on this board.

who the hell was a "beast" in 2010? i certainly hope you dont mean hood after saying he cant play in this scheme.

the term "beast" is so cliche and over used, it has completely lost its intended meaning. people toss it around like nothing...

my grandma cooks a mean turkey for thanksgiving. she is "A BEAST"! :

the reason hood and others were "benched" is because young beastly studs such as mclendon, hood and heyward have proven incapable of providing the run stuffing dominance of even elder veterans such as hampton, smith and keisel (even von oelhoffen for that matter).

dont gimme this crap about being a better match for a different "scheme". all it takes is their beastly physicality and a few ounces of brains.

ben thinks he was a better match for arians scheme, but once he gets past the "rosetta stone" he will probably settle in to his most productive years.

while heyward is a perfect fit for our scheme, word in camp is that while he may be a "beast" his was a bit of a mental midget as well.
This is a BEAST of a post!!!!

Zeitler was probably the best run blocking O lineman taken in the NFL draft this year. Yes, I said it knowing DeCastro is on our roster. NFL scouts said it too.

Having a knee jerk reaction to Hood getting handled by Zeitler on one play is just plain dumb. I cant believe that some fans think the other team doesnt try to play vs the Steelers and never wins battles.