View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,155 Times in 480 Posts
Default Offensive line for the future taking shape?

I couldn't help but notice the young-gun Mike Adams in there at RT doing a damn fine job in there last week against the Bungles and even when he played sparingly against Tennessee.

Even though he's shown he still needs help with the adaption to the NFL Level, the potential reeking from this kid will be reer its face with rep after rep.

With Gilbert out and if Adams man's the RT position, I couldn't help but re-envision the offensive line and what we could see in the future. I remember even going back to last year, Marcus Gilbert was disappointed in not getting the opportunity to play LT, to what he says, to be his more natural position.

Givin' this could be our saving Grace's last year (Max Starks) GIlbert has the experience to adjust to LT and has the same body of work and size as a Max Starks.

With DeCastro coming back (hopefully soon) and with Willie Colon SLOWLY but SURELY progressing at RG, the new line to start thinking about putting in front of Ben could transform into:

Gilbert, Colon, Pouncey, DeCastro, Adams.

Thoughts?