Re: Good win today
1. Yes, WASH had some drops, but the "two dropped TD passes" were in succession, and followed by a TD. As in: if either of those is caught, it'd be the same result: ONE score.
2. The offense scored on five of its first six drives, with the punt pinning WASH at the one. You really can't ask for better than that.
3. WASH was averaging 170 yards rushing. Today: less than 80.
4. AB's recalled punt return makes for one TD and five long returns CALLED BACK!!!
5. O-line gave up NO sacks.
6. Wallace showed up.
7. Yes, the Steelers have a very good chance against the NYGiants. I predict a close (6 point) win. Furthermore, I say it's a SuperBowl preview.