View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #24
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,478 Times in 2,751 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Good win today

the drops were in big part to the defenses being physical. granted if they had tough as nails WR's like hines ward they'd catch some but for the most part, we had good play in the secondary. those wr's were definitely hearing the footsteps.

we had a few drops, one by sanders that could have put the game on ice, but I was for the most part, pleased with our 4 minute offense.

I thought dwyer had a strong game, but it could have been better. A couple times I seen monster holes open up and he ran to the wrong side. But with a 100 yd performance, I won't complain.

Offensive line was in beast mode. Impressed with Adams, but they will face a test next week against the Giants D-line which is probably been the best in the NFL for some time.

Defense is getting their swagger back, which is good. Clark getting injured, not so much. I don't know if I like the idea of starting mundy vs eli manning. Will Allen has been playing pretty good though. Keenan is stepping up his game.

We REALLY need to cut out those penalties on special teams, it seems like we had 4 touchdowns this season called back from shit penalties. Not only scoring plays, but many good returns to set up excellent field position were wasted because of penalties. if we can stop these flags on ST, we could have one of the more potent return units in the league. if, if, if
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote