Old 10-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #30
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,196 Times in 3,491 Posts
Default Re: Good win today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
I'm with you, any win in the NFL is a good win...

appearantly not good enough.

appearantly the steelers were just "lucky"... as if slobberknocking the shit out of people isnt creating ones own luck.

keenan lewis was pretty much glued to his man all day. ike taylor was tested maybe 3 times (moss is an older, frail, speedy, guy. he wanted no part of ike who is way more physical than him.

redskins drew up a few nice plays to get TE's and wr's isolated on our LB's but for the most part we were getting in RGIII's grill to quick for him to execute.

after getting hit by clark and timmons, you could tell he really wanted no part in getting hit by any of our bigger guys.

they seemed to play a much more conventional offense cause we were shutting down the run. once they figured out we were tough to trick and woodley was staying at home on his side, i dont even think they went to the run-option again.

casey hampton (who played well and got good push) said it best on thursday. "we cant sit back and react, we have to force them to react to us".

excellent gameplan, excellent execution, although im sure fans tears were shed cause they had the audacity to allow an offensive touchdown.

still allowing less than 13 points at home this season (last year was 10ppg).