Old 10-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #18
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Ben, the Best Quarterback in the AFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardlad View Post
It's boring, some would say. Not me. It has to be way more demoralizing to a defense when you line up and move the sticks. One or two big plays that scores the same points seems less worrisome to me.

Nope not me I like not giving up sacks and keeping our d off the field. I also like our new and improved short game in the redzone. I also like not having to be in shotgun on third and inches. I also like that plays seem designed this year. Not like they are barely getting plays off.
I'm loving our new offense. The ball is going every where. Bens favorite target is the open man. I love that there is creativity put into these plays. I love that we are having a running game again, I'm loving the efficiency, comp. %, lack of sacks, and I think that the quick pass will keep our o line more consistently fresh and healthy in the long run. I'm also loving the fact that Ben ain't force feeding the deep ball to an un open Wallace 6 times a game. I love that 83 is being utilized again, and I'm def loving that we seem to be getting more 7's in the Redzone instead of 3's. Which reminds me.... Loving suisham too. He is the biggest surprise to me out of any player this season. I hope the man keeps it up.