MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,010 Times in 1,702 Posts
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I've never even heard of Spartacus...I'll have to check it out though. I like period piece shows (i.e. The Tudors, The Borgias).

I'm sad about Dexter ending too, but I'm liking this season much better than the last couple. Hoping they end the show on a high (unlike Weeds lol).

Definitely check out AHS. First season starts off a bit slow, but once it gets going it's really good. Not a requirement though to watch the first season before the second (as mentioned), and so far I'm liking the second season better.
spartacus is freakin awesome....packed full of neckedness and bloody violence ... (starz original)
the original "spartacus" actor died of cancer suddenly after the first season.

so they went and did a 6 part series telling the tale before spartucus became a gladiator.
then they brought in this guy....

it takes a few episodes to get used to him, but he does ok i guess , but he doesn't sell it like the original dude.

plenty of eye candy for both the ladies and gents...
lucy lawless.xena ...is a main character in season one....for those who wanted to see xena's fun bags uncovered , then watch spartacus...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 11-02-2012 at 05:12 PM.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote