Old 11-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #29
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Wallace wants to go deep more

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post

this is only true to stat, fantasy football, and pro-bowl geeks, who care more about their pretend teams than the NFL as a whole.

football purists, those who study and respect the history of the game, and those who really understand the position know its complete rubbish.

heath miller has widely been regarded as the best PURE tight end in the game. that has translated to a VERY illustrious career for him where he will go down as the best TE in the entire history of the steelers 80 year old franchise.

i am sorry i have disagreed with you (posting nothing but FACTS), and i am sure you will take HEexception. please feel free, as others on this board have shown, , throwing a little hissy fit may help.

also, i had to laugh at your notion of wallace hitting his "prime" in the final game of his rookie season... were you in a coma the 1st half of last season?

Ha ha ha..... Nah you're right Tony. Please tell Haley that heath should go back to baby sitting flunky o line players for 60 minutes instead of coming up huge time after time on 3rd and long and in Redzone situations.

We are a much more productive offense taking Heath's leash off, rather than forcing him to play the traditional pure TE position that evolved over 80 years.

Check the bell curve...... Wallace went up.....Wallace hit prime, Wallace went down and has stayed there the last fifteen games of his career. Until he gets disciplined and takes his job more seriously the dude is definitely on a downswing in his career.

I'm truly honored that Tony Hipchest "the 2010/2011 2 time back to back world champion best internet forum contributor, and moderator the country has to offer" has taking the time out of his busy day of.......... Well........ typing on internet forums, and pushing the warranty of his Fleshlight to the limits, just to wittingly comment on my humble OPINION.

NEVER BEEN A STAT GUY. NEVER WILL. ONLY STAT I CARE ABOUT IS W/L'S 

THAT'S the best hissy fit I could come up with tony. I hope u liked it. Lol