Old 11-04-2012, 07:59 AM   #38
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Wallace wants to go deep more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentyvalve View Post
I agree with you to an extent. I think Miller's predicament is unique, the guy does not say a word either way. And, imagine a TE whining about not being utilized as receiver enough - that would draw much boo-haaas. Maybe my TE analogy was not the best, but you get the gist.

I still don't get the hate for Wallace. He is a fast, probowl quality receiver who wants to utilize his best asset and contribute. He held out for money. I want to get paid as much as I can for my job, I don't really care about what anyone else thinks, why should he? We can all have our perceptions of his personality and ego, but none of us know the guy personally so whatever our comments, which are free to offer, are based on opinion only.

I am just happy he is back. And making plays. And while we are on the subject of plays, I loved the snap to Rainey with Ben faking the high snap grab. That was classic! A first? I can just see Arians staring at that play slack-jawed with drool drooling from his mouth not being able to comprehend something so alien.
I loved the direct snap too. Brady uses it 3-5 times a year or so in his offense. I do remember bird brain using a direct snap though. It was at the goal line and they sent Wallace in motion . They snapped it to him and he continued in for the score. It may have been against new England as well....I was in shock that arians thought outside the box for once....