Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 25,638 Times in 10,397 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Are We Ready For Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
November 18th in Pittsburgh. I will be downtown all day. Wearing a 55 jersey with a black and white pitbull with a Ravens scarf on. Of course most Steeler fans are poor white trailer trash who cheer for a guy who has no respect for women and have no money so I won't see you there. Team is just like that dump of a city. Past its prime by over thirty years. Funny the state I am from is a big part of why western PA sucks. Our coal is Wyoming is cheaper to extract and cleaner and our business practices are efficient. Which is why all of your mines are run into the ground and Wyoming is now the no. 1 coal producer with the fewest people in the nation.
Wyoming is awesome. Horses... and having sex with horses... and... uh... selling alcohol to people from Utah. Go Wyoming!!!

Oh, and your team roots for a murderer. So, that glass house that you live in sure does allow us to see just how much of a hypocrite you really are. That, and we can see you with them thar horses.

Lastly, BALT has one fo the highest drug rates and/or crime rates in the nation.

Yeah for drugs, murder, and beastiality!!!
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote