View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #21
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Who has the feeling that we are going to start a special run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Normally, I would agree with you. PITT generally plays down, and good teams play up. BUT... I think Haley wants to rub it in KC's face. I could see a score around... this:
KC 9
PITT 38
I almost fully agree with you. Haley will NOT let this offense sleep on KC. I can't tell with the defense, but I'm guessing we'll see large numbers on offense. 34 point's. Hopefully the whole team showes up and we hold these chumps to 6 points or less and we give. The K.C. Doormats a well rounded offensive attack. Ben breaks 300 with 3 through the air and our starting back hits 150 and we get 2 on the ground.

Positive Note...... The new offense is averaging more points per game under Haleys watch as Opposed to Arians coma like coordinating. I'd also like to add in the fact that we have finished at least 2 or 3 of our games with control of the ball and in the redzone and chose to ran out the clock instead of adding another easy 3-7 points to the final score. What I'm saying is that scoring 30+ points a game seems to be very possible and almost can be an assumption once the injuries are a thing of the past. I feel pretty confident that our defense is good enough to consistently hold opposing offenses to 24 points a game or less week in and week out.

Cheers fellas, Steelers are shaping up for another run at the bowl very soon. I hope Ben can capture another ring before his retirement.