Old 11-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #94
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383
Default Re: Are We Ready For Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Wyoming
Where men are men and sheep are nervous.
Ahhhh ha ha ha! That's so funny I pee'd.

I live near Baltimore but I am a die hard Pittsburg fan and always will. Let me tell you first hand that Baltimore is filthy. It's streets are full of trash and most of the people that lives there don't care enough about image so they are comfortable in their own wallow. They are mean natured and take being a fan WAY too far. It's just a game! Geesh lighten up! Pitts fans can talk smack but it's all in fun but Ravens fans take it to a new level of physical confrontation.

So please don't come on here talking about how great Baltimore is thinking there are no Pittsburgh fans here. I'll tell you how it is. Baltimore fans are mean and egotistical and quite frankly nusebaum.

I will take PA over that anumic lump of squeege called Baltimore any day. It's rotting smell reaches over an hour away where I live. Baltimore sucks and everyone knows it. Ravens can finish the job even when the game is given to them. They are nothing more then a glorified playoff team with a bunch of hype that chokes when the game is on the line.

Ratbirds suck and so does the city. Congratulations Baltimore chokes!
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote