SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,042 Times in 4,579 Posts
Default Re: Ravens "D" can't stop Taiwan Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipps83 View Post
No, you're right. The best time to weed out trick plays that don't work is in practice and not real games.... like how we got those Giants with our fake field goal attempt.

Nice future predicting there. I didn't realize success was hand-in-hand with sideline demeanor.
I didn't say it was wrong to try trick plays, but to expect a trick play you used three seasons ago and had success to work in the current season is absolutely ridiculous.

Yep, I'm going to predict the future. Look at the coaches that have won Super Bowls in the last few years and how they act on the sidelines. They look and act professional. They don't scream and belittle the officials and try to squeak extra timeouts from inexperienced guys they know they can take advantage of - they're respectful and professional. Tomlin, Belichick, and McCarthy are all the epitome of success and professionalism - something the Harbaughs know absolutely nothing about.

It's time to take your buttlove for the Harbaughs to another site - you're not going to be respected for your ridiculous opinions defending these two clowns on a Steelers site. Stop trying, it's a waste of time.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote