View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #17
FanSince72
Team President

Member Number: 17502
Thanked 1,055 Times in 473 Posts
Default Re: We will beat the Ravens onSNF

I think that without Ben we actually balance out pretty well with Baltimore.

Flacco is all about being ignored and how nobody thinks he's elite and with Ray Ray out along with some other key players, the Ratbirds have been all about passing.

It just so happens though that we have a pretty good passing defense and we're always good against the run. The Ravens, on the other hand, have been losing a step against the run and we have begun to develop a nifty running game. All in all, I'd say we almost cancel each other out and if Ben plays, we would likely win by a touch or slightly more. If Ben's out, then I think it would come down to a FG.

Leftwich looked shaky last night and even he admitted that he was rusty (and probably more than a bit nervous too), but he's a solid QB and still has a gun for an arm. I mean, how many people can actually overthrow Wallace at full speed?

Oddly enough though, I still think Charlie Batch would be the better QB against the Ravens. I think he's a lot more mobile than Leftwich but more importantly, he has a score to settle by losing to Baltimore by a crummy FG that broke what would have been a 4 game win streak, so maybe CB has a bit of a chip on his shoulder and that could be an advantage.

But no matter who starts at QB, I think we have an excellent chance of beating the Ratbirds next week.