View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #31
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727
Default Re: Steelers release NT Alameda Ta'amu

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELMANIAK View Post
I agree. I honestly don't care what these guys do off the field as long as he raises hell on the field. I mean, it's not like we are deep at the nose tackle position to begin with. I don't really count Mclendon to be that big space eating nose tackle that we need to fit our defense.

To all you guys saying to cut him, I'd like to remind you that BB has been "accused" two different rape charges. I also think we all know that there has to be some truth to it as well. So all you hypocrites need to just stop with the cut him crap.
I have to disagree.

Big Ben was ACCUSED of events nobody can verify except he and his accusers. One of his accusers was caught red-handed bragging about the incident outright, while the other swallowed all the evidence (a necessarily voluntary act unless the receiver is holding a gun to your loved one's head). In other words, we have to accept his accusers' words at face value with no proof and credibility shot to hell.

Ta'amu on the other hand, was seen by MANY witnesses, driving a drunken rampage through downtown, nearly running several people over, nearly running over several cops, all while fleeing arrest and crashing through various private properties and vehicles.

Apples and oranges. I don't believe Ben did it. I do however believe that Ta'amu was taking his final exam in Hip-Hop and passed with flying colors.

All he has left to do to become a full Jedi is to go to jail, get tattooed up there, write a rap album, and convert to Islam to claim his street creds.

He has no longer has any place in any classy organization that prides itself on only working with character people.