SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Spoilers!

So, let me get a few things straight: Arden was legitimately a Nazi, which means that this chick was actually Anne Frank? Which means the husband was full of shit about their back story? Also, the psychiatrist turned out to be Bloody Face which I saw coming, but it's still pretty cool.

The first part I'm still confused on. Was she Frank?

edit: I also hope they're going to explain in future episodes how - 1) Bloody Face can still be alive after all that time and 2) why there's more than one Bloody Face.
I don't think there is more than one Bloody Face (unless the original has an apprentice or something like that). The scene in episode 4 with all the Bloody Faces chasing the couple ended up being some sick ass pranksters or something, then the real Bloody Face showed up and killed the fakes.

I think Frank is supposed to be Frank. I think the husband is full of shit (notice the creepy alien music playing during all his flashback scenes). I'm not exactly sure where that's going to go...but it's definitely not done yet.

My best guess though is Nazi aliens possessed by the devil.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote