Old 11-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #36
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
I just read what I said over and realized I worded it really poorly, haha. Do you remember a few episodes back when Adam Levine's girlfriend stabbed the shit out of Bloody Face? They ultimately got shot by the two guys that took the prank "way too far" as one of them put, but they saw 'another'(?) Bloody Face coming from the opposite way where he was stabbed. This is where I was confused, why was there two or if there's one, how is it that he can't die?

Also, I didn't even realize the background music in the flashbacks - good call on that one.

This season is more confusing than the last one forsure. I feel like I'm lost most of the time, haha.
The one that the chick stabbed was one of the guys that was pranking with the other two. Then the real Bloody Face killed the remaining pranksters. (or are we just confusing each other more??? )

Could be a copycat as LadySteel said...or maybe a son or apprentice carrying on the tradition. Or maybe a ghost, I dunno lol.

I think you're right about Thredson's character as well. I didn't know that Dylan McDermott was coming back to the show. They have similar enough features that the fake Thredson could probably pull off a fake ID/credentials for it if needed. I'm sure we'll find out more about the fake one's motives.

Lot of people I know are bitching about this season being too boring or convoluted...I'm actually liking it a lot more than the first season. I love this kind of crazy shit though lol.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote