Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 7,377 Times in 3,076 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Big Bens Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
I really think we will make the playoffs with out Big Ben, our offense is on fire, Redman and Dwyer are unstoppable, getting mendy back will be good as well. Brown, Wallace, Sanders are all GREAT wide receivers and if Lefty can just get the ball to them, and not make any crazy throws I think we will be almost as good as we were with Ben, and when we get him back which I think will be right before the Playoffs, ... betters watch out because we will be favorites to win the superbowl and I am for real

I do want to add that I have a funny feeling Leftwich is going to be a lot better than anybody expects, hes playing with a better receiving core than he EVER has, he has a very positive attitude, and I think he will do just fine behind the offensive line we have this year, now if this happened last year (for one leftwich wouldnt have been available) batch probably would have just been smeared. Wouldnt it be weird if this some how improved our team? Whoa
true. he did hit sanders on a crosser perfectly and i was like damnnnnn. lefty can play, i just hope that the o-line steps it up a notch. he's not mobile enough to bail them out like ben is. but if we win at least 4 of the remaining games and get a wildcard without ben, i'll be satisfied
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote