Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,128 Times in 1,816 Posts
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Steelers release NT Alameda Ta'amu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel View Post
Productive members of society don't go on drunken rampages through downtown like they are in the latest Bond movie, nearly running people over and resisting arrest. Thugs and lowlifes do.

That is not arrogance-- that is reality.

You don't seem to understand. He didn't just make some forgiveable, youthful mistake. What he did puts a LOT more on the table than just garden variety alcoholism. Multiple felonies and evading arrrest?

You have no problem cheering for THAT, as long as he makes a few sacks for us?
If you're drunk enough, it's hard telling exactly what you'll do. Labeling him, or drunken drivers in general, a lowlife. It doesn't make any sense. Stupid? Sure! Thug? Hell no! He just needs to get back on the right track and away from alcohol. His punishment is soon to come, but I believe the Rooney's did the right thing in allowing him to prove himself worthy of a roster spot (or a Practice Squad spot, in this case. He made a mistake. It IS forgivable if he gets back on track. Don't you dare label me as the guy that ignores player character and pays attention to the play-making either. That's bullshit.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote