Old 11-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #248
BlaZeQuietly
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 18219
Default Re: Big Bens Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
true. he did hit sanders on a crosser perfectly and i was like damnnnnn. lefty can play, i just hope that the o-line steps it up a notch. he's not mobile enough to bail them out like ben is. but if we win at least 4 of the remaining games and get a wildcard without ben, i'll be satisfied
4-3 is not acceptable to me at all, We play the browns twice and bengles once, chalk those up as wins 3-0 im pretty sure we can beat the cowboys thatll set us at 10-3 (this is out of order by the way the three hardest games will be the up coming against baltimore twice and against the chargers, i say we take 1 of those games leaving us at 11-5

Depending on if we can beat baltimore at least once and dominate the browns and bengles, we could have a legit shot at winning the division.

I do not think we could win the SB with out Ben, We need him 100% for the play offs, we would be a dangerous team if he makes it back in time assumeing out estimations of the steelers going 10-6 or 11-5 are correct the playoffs looks like they are well with in reach whether it be wild card or bye week, if big bens back WATCH OUT!
BlaZeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote