Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,053 Times in 3,367 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Big Bens Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
4-3 is not acceptable to me at all, We play the browns twice and bengles once, chalk those up as wins 3-0 im pretty sure we can beat the cowboys thatll set us at 10-3 (this is out of order by the way the three hardest games will be the up coming against baltimore twice and against the chargers, i say we take 1 of those games leaving us at 11-5

Depending on if we can beat baltimore at least once and dominate the browns and bengles, we could have a legit shot at winning the division.

I do not think we could win the SB with out Ben, We need him 100% for the play offs, we would be a dangerous team if he makes it back in time assumeing out estimations of the steelers going 10-6 or 11-5 are correct the playoffs looks like they are well with in reach whether it be wild card or bye week, if big bens back WATCH OUT!
4-3 is lowballing it but seriously i think unless we beat baltimore this weekend, the #2 seed might be out of reach. if that's the case then we settle for the wildcard and get some of our guys healthy in time for playoff time. by then hopefully ben and troy will be back and we get hot at the right time.

10-6 with a wildcard is my prediction, i often set myself up for disappointment when I expect too much. if byron can lead the troops to a win over the ravens this weekend I'll be more optimistic, but I'm taking a wait and see approach.

with that said, I think we have a decent shot of winning this weekend.
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote