View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,310 Times in 3,648 Posts
Default Ron Cook - Arians' stock soars with Indianapolis' turnaround

Well we knew Ron Cook was going to write a column about his now departed mancrush and here it is - since this is a valentine to someone who no longer is part of the Steelers organization I am not putting it with the Steelers posts

I will leave it to the Post-Gazette's editors to figure out WTF a columnist for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is devoting a column on the Friday before one of the most important Steelers games of the year to his lost love Bruce Arians rather than writing something to do with the Ravens game?

Arians' stock soars with Indianapolis' turnaround

In 10 months Bruce Arians has gone from being Steelers offensive coordinator to being fired and out of work to being retired to being Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator to being Colts interim head coach in place of leukemia-stricken Chuck Pagano to being at the center of the story of the year in the NFL to being, at 60, one of the league's hot new head coaching prospects.

I pause here to take a breath.

Because you are about to reach orgasm?

Actually, I'm going to hand the ball off to Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who has admired his good friend's brilliant work this season from afar...

"I think B.A. might just be creating some opportunities for himself. I don't know if he's interested at this point, but he's going to have them."...

Arians won't say much publicly about his exit from the Steelers but admitted, "I had gotten sour after what happened in Pittsburgh"

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...around-662328/

Sour? They should have fired your ass years ago Bruce. I hope the Browns hire you as their new HC so the Steelers can play against the superior mind of BA twice a year.

Let's see how those HC prospects look after the Colts play Houston twice plus New England
Atlanta Dan is online now   Reply With Quote