View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #47
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edman View Post
Don't flatter yourself. The Ravens are just another team Steelers fans hate. Alongside the Cowboys, Browns, Bengals, and Patriots. Just because we hate the Ravens doesn't mean we're "circling our calenders" for when we play you. At the end of the day, you are just another game, and another opponent standing in our way. When (Yes, When) the Steelers beat the Ravens Sunday, it's not the end of the season, we don't win the Super Bowl, it's just on to next week.

Even when we lost to you last year, we were too busy LAUGHING at your weak attempts. We were LAUGHING at your Gatorade Baths. So you see, even when you beat us, you still manage to make fools of yourselves.

Unlike you Purple-Wearing losers, we have higher standards and don't suffer from an inferiority complex to another team and organization. You don't see Pittsburgh papers celebrating Ravens losses, because it's pathetic.

It'll be a good game Sunday, but that's it.
Yea, because there are "cowboys, browns, bengals, and patriots" sigs everywhere on this site. I don't even know why I'm arguing this with you, I think you are the only person on the planet that doesn't recognize that Ravens/Steelers is the best rivalry in football.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote