View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #58
JeromeBetties63
Team Captain

Member Number: 19049
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Completely owned. I admit it. Except for overall record, division record, the fact that we have a starting QB, a running back with 2 legs, safeties that can go up an elevator without taking a trip to the hospital (bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), a home field that isn't just dirt painted green, the best home field advantage in football, and the longest active undefeated home game winning streak in the NFL.

You guys got a couple rings, 40 years ago. Wow, knock me over with a feather.

Since the Ravens were formed you are up 2 to 1 on us, and we are going to rectify that this year, starting next week when we put the division out of reach.
Gee, so a Steeler MASH unit can go 12-4 and make the play-offs. Not only do you bleed purple, it comes frothing out of your mouth as you seizure with fear and hate. The Steelers have been to 3 SB's and won 2 in the last 8 years. And I saw your whole team wilt on the sidelines as the Patriots "kicked" you to the curb on their way to the Super Bowl. That's why the Patriots are a bigger rival and more hated team to us than the wittle wavens. They actually know how to win big games and get to the SB. Face it bro, it was your ownership and players who said they needed to build a team to beat the Steelers. That was their primary goal last year and after they got it, they ran out of steam...sorry, the whole organization (and especially the whining, ref blaming coach) have a whole lot of growing up to do before they figure out what it takes to become Champions.
JeromeBetties63 is online now   Reply With Quote