View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #60
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
bet you woulda liked to have a kicker and wide receiver when your own kicker and wide receiver smoked your ass last year.
Yea that one stung. It was a tough loss that we learned from and got better at both postitions (re: Tucker and Jones). What did you do to improve after you got torched in overtime by a nobody who plays second fiddle to MARK FREAKING SANCHEZ.

Quote:

much better to get tebowed on the road in round one than be cundiffed in the championship game.
No, no it isn't. To be defeated by the boy who can't throw is the hardest pill to swallow.

Quote:
thats why your heart still bleeds from the most horrible loss and spirit crushing defeat imaginable.

thats why you still lie awake at night thinking about what couldve been.

thats why you come to a steelers board and gloat about player injuries and try to give your stricken morale the slightest boost.

that is why we own you.

good dog.
Not gloating, I was responding to someone gloating that we were "owned" by the Squeelers. Your team is destined for obscurity this season without big ben, and I'm not happy at all about it, so I'm definitely not gloating, just pointing out that we are the better team this year, period. I wanted the Ravens to beat you at your best, but I'll take the W either way.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote