Old 11-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #23
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,779 Times in 889 Posts
Default Re: Larry Foote

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
First he plugs the hole and you say he should have gone outside, then he goes outside and you say he should have plugged the hole. Coaching your college sorority sister power puff team doesn't count. I said the guy has become a leader and is one , ONE key, not the only key, not the best guy ever, just one key to the Steeler D. And he is. Plus, the people in here who act like achieving absolute perfection in the NFL year after year is possible. Wake up. This team is 6-3...there are a whole pile of teams worse. They will be in the play-offs, even if Ben doesn't make it back soon. They might even make a run at the title. It doesn't take Mr. Forum Experts Perfect Coaching and Team to win a Super Bowl in the NFL.

You did argue both ways and you were wrong. The man is playing pretty decent football and has provided a spark for this team.
You say he plugged a hole, but if you know anything about the game you should know that ILB's are supposed to make tackles and not plug holes.

You think he is the 2nd coming of Mike Merriweather, I think he is past his prime. The fun part is we can watch and see if he is even starting next season for the Steelers or anywhere in the NFL................I bet he isnt.