SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,128 Times in 3,910 Posts
Default Re: Rockets land in field outside Jerusalem as war looms over Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
Go Jews? Not sure what that has to do with anything, but...

So you're rooting for war crimes? Blowing up electricity transformers for the population?
I don't understand how anyone can be pro Palestine. They've launched 12 000 rockets over the last 12 years at Israel. Suddenly, Palestine is bitching and complaining that Israel eventually had enough of their bullshit and fought back. Now, they're begging for a cease fire because Israel brought out their 'big guns'.

Palestine brought this on themselves. Now, you see signs like "Finish what Hitler started" and "A world without Israel = Peace". Ignoring the sheer ridiculousness and ignorance of praising Hitler in the middle east, Hamas' 'slogan' is "No recognition. No negotiations. No peace.". They're using women and children as human shields on the frontlines and you want us to feel sorry for them? Sorry, they're the definition of scum.

There is an argument to be made if Israel is being too aggressive, but I don't blame them. They have to put up with all this bullshit being apart of the middle east, but they're the only civilized country that respects human rights. I mean, people are supporting a country where it's legal to stone a woman to death after being raped and charged for adultery and hanging homosexuals for being homosexual.

Sorry, my sympathy for those in Palestine has run out. This better be the final straw to all countries in the region to stop fucking around with Israel and maybe we can start to build peace over there. But I doubt it.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote