Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,581 Times in 1,615 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Are We Ready For Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Hey if your role as a moderator on a steelers forum makes your weenie feel bigger than go for it. I stand by my comments - trash-talking the city you live in is gutless. Go do it in Baltimore and see how that goes. And cherry-picking a team because they are popular is - as I said - gay as fuck.

If you''ve got some connection to Pittsburgh I get it - east Ohio, northern WV, whatever. But there are plenty of gay as fuck Steelers fans that just signed up for whatever they thought would make them look cool, and that is gay as fuck.
It's really none of your business where any of us live, dude. It was a fan of YOUR team that came in here talking his shit about the city of Pittsburgh, and that's probably where a majority of this little irrelevant argument comes from. It's completely unrelated to the football game Sunday, right? Is crime rate seriously an issue on a football field? Is Ray in attendance?

Oh, and one last thing. We're not the only team in the NFL with bandwagon fans, and honestly, I couldn't point one out if you asked me to look. Your little hissy fit about "cherry-picking" a team is best suited for a Patriots or Giants forum considering we haven't won the Super Bowl since 2008. There's Steelers fans all around the United States. We're the best traveling team in the NFL, and when band-wagon fans boost the latest Super Bowl winning team to the top, we're sitting right around the corner.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote