View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:18 AM   #94
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,454 Times in 1,642 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: OFFICIAL baltimore gamegoat thread. Vent away!

A. Wallace isn't solely responsible for the offense's ineptitude - but he is clearly not worth the money. The fumble and the lack of effort on the one pass (on which I admit was a throw by an injured Lefty) is just icing on the cake on why he needs to go. I don't really care about his body of work - because I feel we can get somebody that can contribute just as much as he has, if not more, from the draft.

B. What is disheartening is that the Ravens are not a SB bound team because their offense is inconsistent - they put up 50 on a bottom feeder (yea, we lost to them blah, blah - but against a good defense, they are timid) Plus - pretty much any RB can run on them. Why we didn't ware them down from the get go is beyond me.

C. All we needed last night to beat the Ravens was our defense and to not turn the ball over. Special teams erased their dominate performance as well as the Mike Wallace fumble. Without either of those we win or at least force it to OT.

D. We absolutely need to win at Cleveland, and run, run, and run some more, especially at M&T. Last night's game plan was very bizarre. Every time we ran it well, we got away from it I felt.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote