View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #87
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
Don't know why. Watching the Ravens the games I have, I see nothing and no reason to have so much confidence in that team. None. They should be worried about facing the Pats, Denver AND Texas. I don't see them getting past any of them. Sorry.
Well, we already beat the pats. If we play Denver at home they don't scare me, we are just two different teams home vs. away. You will see in two weeks. they showed the numbers during the game, not sure if you saw, it is bizarre. Flacco's completion percentage is something like 52% on the road and 67% at home, and his QB rating is over 100 at home on average. Also we have the longest active winning streak at home, and it is in double digits.

I don't know if Cam gets drunk on his way to opposing stadiums, if Joe is deaf in one ear so they can't run the no-huddle effectively with crowd noise, or if it is just dumb luck, but home versus away is like watching 2 different teams.

And if averaging 320 ypg, a 108 QB rating, 3:1 TD to INT ratio isn't impressive I don't know what is.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote