View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #23
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082
Default Re: Official Fox News is BS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I can see why you'd think those stats are lame...since they basically put everyone's grandma and grandpa in the entitlement society category.

Seriously...get your head out of your ass. All you're doing at this point is spouting bullshit you heard on the TV and parading it around as fact. You can't even suck up the manhood to admit you might be wrong in lumping everyone into one convenient category to make yourself feel superior. It's not as black and white as you portray it to be.
its obvious you are but hurt because you were on welfare. Its not spouting BS, i actually see it every time I go to work. I don't claim the 47 percent are all leeches and that some don't deserve help. I certainly don't think the 20,000 people in the Philly who voted 100 percent for Obama deserve squat though. 50 million on food stamps. This president caters to those people. Why would they bite the hand that feeds them and vote him out. yes I know he won and I am in the minority. Thats the said part. The majority now believe marriage is between man and man, life is disposable and ask what this country can do for you instead of the other way around. And I am the one who is screwing up the country. too effing funny
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote