Old 11-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #88
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Well, we already beat the pats. If we play Denver at home they don't scare me, we are just two different teams home vs. away. You will see in two weeks. they showed the numbers during the game, not sure if you saw, it is bizarre. Flacco's completion percentage is something like 52% on the road and 67% at home, and his QB rating is over 100 at home on average. Also we have the longest active winning streak at home, and it is in double digits.

I don't know if Cam gets drunk on his way to opposing stadiums, if Joe is deaf in one ear so they can't run the no-huddle effectively with crowd noise, or if it is just dumb luck, but home versus away is like watching 2 different teams.

And if averaging 320 ypg, a 108 QB rating, 3:1 TD to INT ratio isn't impressive I don't know what is.
Just because you beat a team once during the season (Pats) means nothing in the post season. You should know that. The Ravens are extremely lucky to be playing Denver at home as opposed to Denver because honestly that's the only way they win that game. Yes at home they're a different team than on the road, but I can't see them beating San Diego and I'm even questioning the Ravens beating the Bengals at this time. There was nothing impressive about the win last night. Not a thing. That old "a win is a win" is a bunch of crap. I didn't feel good after the Steelers "win" over KC, felt more like a loss, which is how I would feel today if I were a Ravens fan.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote