SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Official Fox News is BS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
its obvious you are but hurt because you were on welfare. Its not spouting BS, i actually see it every time I go to work. I don't claim the 47 percent are all leeches and that some don't deserve help. I certainly don't think the 20,000 people in the Philly who voted 100 percent for Obama deserve squat though. 50 million on food stamps. This president caters to those people. Why would they bite the hand that feeds them and vote him out. yes I know he won and I am in the minority. Thats the said part. The majority now believe marriage is between man and man, life is disposable and ask what this country can do for you instead of the other way around. And I am the one who is screwing up the country. too effing funny
It's not butthurt, it's utter disgust. And yes, you did claim the 47% are all leeches. "They could care less about foreign policy or anyone in the middle class or higher. They care about what they get for free, and bringing down the big man, such as wealthy or powerful. Most probably don't even watch the news, they care more about the lates 50 cent CD and their I phone."...Your EXACT words. Don't act all innocent about it now. Own your statements.

And yes, you are part of the problem. Instead of looking at something logically and rationally, you choose to spew nonsense with nothing but you're own opinion to back it up. You obviously had no clue what demographics make up the so called 47%, and then try as hard as you can to change the subject matter when you're called out on it. All you're doing is helping to divide the nation by buying into the rhetoric of "us vs. them". That's it. You actually just did it again in your statement there by ASSuming that all 50 million people on food stamps will only vote for democrats. Got news for you, that isn't so. And like I said, these are exactly the kind of closed minded opinions that turn people off to the Republican party. I wish like hell the GOP would distance itself from people like you, it's damaging them to hell and back.

Now run along and go tell someone's grandma what a 47%er they are, and how they should start to take responsibility for their own life.