Old 11-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #114
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Believe that if you will, but truth be told The Steelers are not the team of years ago. That's a fact. It's alwasy been a rivalry and honestly Ravens fans I know enjoy it. It hurts when we lose too. Hey in (2) weeks you can come back for revenge. But the stats prove we are very effective at home for sure. This will be a good game..
It's only been a few years since a SB appearance and no one said this is the same team. Everyone knows it isn't the same team, but neither are the Ravens. There are issues with both teams. But damn, every time they beat the Steelers (an earth shattering 3 times now), the fans act like "we own you, we're the division kings, bow down". Bull.

Ok, so they came here and didn't lose. There's your acknowledgement. That doesn't mean I was impressed with the win, that doesn't mean I was impressed with the Ravens in general. This Ravens team isn't the same as last year. The defense isn't good. The offense isn't great and Joe is bipolar. But they didn't lose last night, so there's your kudos. I don't know what more the Ravens fans want. Seriously. It wasn't a good game by either team and neither team have a whole lot to be proud of. It's just what it is, it was a nonloss for the Ravens. Congrats.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote