View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #230
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477
Default Re: Are We Ready For Baltimore

Hey where were all you internet tough guys yesterday? I was downtown all day with a big Ravens flag and the pitbull? Walked around the ketchup bottle twice and had the dog tear up a bb doll and some terrible toilet paper. No one said much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
What is this ... I don't even ... ?

You're challenging the mass of Steelers Nation to come and fight you? You're one tough guy.

What does cheering for the Steelers have anything to do with our respect for women? I don't even understand?

This is the absolute worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Again, please take your sorry ass off our boards and go back to the Ratbird forums where stuff like this might be embraced.

Anyway, I'm done with you.

A little bit more on topic here: The Ravens can't stop the run to save their lives and by that time I feel like Mendenhall and Dwyer will be healed up and the three-headed monster will attack that defense like no tomorrow. I'd also like to see who they put on Wallace to try and cover him, as Webb going down devastated this team. Whoever they put on Wallace is going to leave Sanders and Brown wide open as their CBs and Safeties have been playing absolutely terrible. I mean, they barely squeaked a win out over the Chiefs 9 - 6 in a game where the Chiefs had calls go against them all day.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote